We are busy putting your donations to work!
- We have collected over $55,000
- We have donated almost 3000 SHARE Fresh Food Value Packages to parish food pantries throughout the Archdiocese of Washington
- We have donated over $3000 in cash to organizations throughout the metro area who are helping the food insecure
- We have supported in many ways over 15 different organizations who serve the struggling families in our communities
This is how we are continuing to make it happen and how you can help!
- Talk to your child’s school about having a Back To School Food Drive to support those in need. It is a great way to bring the community together around service.
- Have a Front Yard Food Drive and put your children to work! Pick a date, post on your list serve and put up posters and collect food! We will pick up the food and deliver it to an organization in need. This works all year round!
- SAVE THE DATE! We will still hold our 33rd Annual Greg Gannon Food Drive the first weekend in December. It will run a little differently but the energy and the mission will be the same: faith in action for families to help families!
We are always looking for volunteers.
If you are interested, please contact us at I want to help!
If you are an organization in need of food, please call us at 301-347-6310.
Visit us often to follow our progress! And follow us on social media.