We are busy putting your donations to work!
- We have donated almost 6000 SHARE Fresh Food Value Packages to parish food pantries throughout the Archdiocese of Washington
- Collected over 181,000 canned food items during our 2020 food drive season
- We have donated over $3000 in cash to organizations throughout the metro area who are helping the food insecure
- Donated over 150 holiday meals with turkeys from Poor Robert’s Foundation
- We have supported in many ways over 20 different organizations who serve the struggling families in our communities
This is how we are continuing to make it happen and how you can help!
- Talk to your child’s school about having a School Food Drive to support those in need. It is a great way to bring the community together around service.
- Have a Front Yard Food Drive and put your children to work! Pick a date, post on your list serve and put up posters and collect food! We will pick up the food and deliver it to an organization in need. This works all year round!
- Donate today!
We are always looking for volunteers.
If you are interested, please contact us at I want to help!
Visit us often to follow our progress! And follow us on social media.