We are busy putting your donations to work!
- 100 SHARE Fresh Food Value Packages: St. Mary’s of the Mills’ food pantry (Laurel, MD)
- 100 SHARE Fresh Food Value Packages: St Bernadine’s food pantry (Hillcrest Heights, MD)
- 30 SHARE Fresh Food Value Packages to MBI Health Services (Washington, DC)
- 10 SHARE Fresh Food Value Packages distributed to Washington Jesuit Academy families, as well as a commitment to continue to supply food on an ongoing basis
- $1,000 worth of food, plus $500 in monetary donations, to the John S. Mulholland Family Foundation’s “Summer in the City” food drive supporting inner city parishes
- $500 in monetary donations for the St. John Neumann parish food pantry (Gaithersburg, MD)
- $500 for the purchase of food for McKenna Center Greg Gannon Food Pantry
This is how we are making it happen!
- Established a buying relationship with Safeway on Connecticut Ave for shelf stable food
- Set up a Command Center at Capital Crab & Seafood in NW to stage food donations and create pantry packs
- Recruited a team of volunteers to assemble food packs and make safe deliveries of all donations to pantries
- Continuing our partnership with Catholic Charities to fill the gaps to meet the needs of the food insecure
We are looking for volunteers to help distribute the food throughout the metro area.
If you are interested in driving, please contact us at I want to help!
If you are an organization in need of food, please call us at 301-347-6310.
Visit us often to follow our progress! And follow us on social media.