We are busy putting your donations to work!
- We have donated over 1500 SHARE Fresh Food Value Packages to parish food pantries throughout the Archdiocese of Washington
- We have donated over 1000 pantry packages to families in need throughout the Archdiocese of Washington
- We have donated over $3000 in cash to organizations throughout the metro area who are helping the food insecure
- $1,000 worth of food, plus $500 in monetary donations, to the John S. Mulholland Family Foundation’s “Summer in the City” food drive supporting inner city parishes
This is how we are making it happen!
- Established a buying relationship with Broad Branch Market in NW DC for shelf stable food
- Set up a Command Center at Capital Crab & Seafood in NW to stage food donations and create pantry packs
- Recruited a team of volunteers to assemble food packs and make safe deliveries of all donations to pantries
- Continuing our partnership with Catholic Charities to fill the gaps to meet the needs of the food insecure
We are looking for volunteers to help distribute the food throughout the metro area.
If you are interested in driving, please contact us at I want to help!
If you are an organization in need of food, please call us at 301-347-6310.
Visit us often to follow our progress! And follow us on social media.